BSL Used Here BSL Used Here

Fire in a public house in Bangor


Fire appliances from Bangor, Llanfairfechan and Beaumaris and the aeriel ladder platform were called to an incident in a public house on Well Street, Bangor at 3.31am this morning (Sunday 30th March).

Six people were taken to hospital by ambulance. One man was suffering from burns, internal injuries having jumped from the second floor and smoke inhalation. He is now being transferred to Birmingham.

Two police officers also suffered smoke inhalation but have now been released from hospital.

Crews are still in attendance at the incident.

Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram

Thank you for your email address

We will shortly provide you with the appropriate information.


Thank you for your request